Heavy Duty Equipment
- Full development of custom components and machinery.
- Gear and transmission design for mobile and stationary applications.
- High efficiency, high performance closed loop hydraulic system design.
- Use of advanced computer aided engineering (CAE) technologies. See full capabilities here
- Electromechanical design of Switched Reluctance (SR) and Permanent Magnet (PM) motors
- Design of energy capture (regenerative) systems for hydraulic and/or electrical application.
- Design for manufacturing
- Intellectual Property (IP) security – full vertical integration of services from concept development to manufacturing
- Emphasis on modular design when appropriate
- Design for mobile and harsh environments
- Compact high torque capacity mobile gearbox
- Equipment for screw pile installations
- High performance mobile hydraulic manifolds